Coleman vs Coleman Tuneoff

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:11:11 -0700 (MST)

Hi David:

Thanks for your comments.

When I mention dropping standards from the elitest position, I'm not
recommending poor standards.

In my using a mild Well temperament for comparison, I did this deliberately
to show that when listening to music, it is NOT a poor standard. The point
is that the audience preferred it in large part. This proves that it is
still within a good high standard.

Jim Coleman, Sr.