bench finish damaged

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 08:21:07 -0500

Are there others who can verify what Rob is saying here?  I never related my posterior impression on the bench to the use of
furniture polish.

Actually, to avoid leaving such an impression I carry a thick cotton placemat with me and sit on it.  In the worst cases,
though, the texture of the mat will be imprinted on the bench, but that still doesn't look as bad to me as ... the
alternative.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger