hogwash tunings

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:15:17 EST

In a message dated 12/16/99 4:34:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Maxpiano@AOL.COM writes:

<<
 I AM the pianist in our house, and with about 3,000 other pianos in my file,
 it seldom gets tuned.  I complained to my wife that no one writes me a check
 for tuning it.  To which she replied, "I'll write you a check!"  Somehow,
 that didn't seem to help.

 Bill Maxim, RPT

I used to always say that I cannot afford myself.  I recently tuned our
Baldwin Grand which I neglected for over 10 years.  I then put myself down as
a client on the database, set me up to remind to tune it again in 6 months.
It is nice to follow my own advice as I would advise my clients.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR