Xmas tunings

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 08:57:04 EST

mcpiano@globetrotter.net writes:

<< I wonder if you like it as much as I do when you get to a piano with nobody
 home (owners left the key under the door mat) to find the stereo (the one
 with 4 speakers) on the top of the piano with the 23 pieces nativity set...
 Candles, decorations, everything goes.

 Some day!!! >>

I would leave a note saying you'll be back after they remove everything off
the top. The last thing you need is be accused of breaking anything that was
on top of the piano.

As a rule, I take off music, and maybe pictures. But when I see a nativity
scene, vases, plates, fancy lamps, etc., or anything that looks like it might
be valuable, I ask the customer to take it off.

Willem