More thoughts on Steinway decals not being available.

Nancy McMillan nlm@csu.cted.net
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 18:05:20 -0500

Hi list,

At the PTG CT chapter holiday party last night I was talking to another =
member and casually asked if he had trouble getting S&S decals from =
Decals Unlimited.  He responded that he subs the refinishing work out to =
another shop so he wasn't aware of these decals being available or not.  =
I then mentioned to him about Steinway looking to license their name out =
side of the piano business.  He immediately drew a parallel between the =
two events, saying the new licensing agreement is why they were trying =
to clamp down on the decal sales.

Made sense to me.

I have no question here but I thought it interesting food for thought.

BTW, we in CT are hoping the Boston/ Young Chang alliance call their new =
piano "The Bridgeport".  :)

See y'all on the fun way.

Doug Mahard, Associate