Insects

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 08:51:03 -0800

Thanks for your answer, Mr. Dunlap. It gives me the chance to ask something
that I have wondered about for a long time.

The felts I use seem to hold up very well, and never get eaten, but I
wonder what I'm handling, and how much protection, such as a dust mask and
washing, is appropriate. If it isn't a trade secret, could you tell me what
is used against moths by your company, either what chemical or what class
of chemicals?

Thanks.

Susan Kline