yamaha GH-I

Sy Zabrocki only4zab@imt.net
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 08:55:51 -0600

Aren't the Wurlitzer models mentioned built by Samick? The Ancott book =
lists the C153 as a 5'1" and the C173 as a  5'8".=20
Sy Zabrocki
----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Phil Bondi=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, August 29, 1999 8:19 AM
  Subject: RE: yamaha GH-I

  Garold, have you looked at any of the new Wurlitzers (flame suit has =
become too small..)? The C-153(5'2"?) and the C-173(5'7"), when set up =
properly, are a good value for the $$. They are decent pianos in that =
price range and I'll put them up against the Yamaha GH-1 as a =
comparison..this is in NO way a knock on any manufacturer..fact is I =
like Yamahas out of the box..they're very tech-friendly..but when a =
customer is asking about the purchase of a new grand piano in that price =
range, I must recommend the C-153 and the C-173.
  =20
  Still, and always will be,
  =20
  Rook