decals

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:57:24 -0500

>.So Keith,  do you think that Decals Unlimited decided to send that
>advisory along all on their own?

I don't have a clue, but I'm glad that notice was sent along with the decal
I ordered.

>This_had_ to be a directive from NY.
>I'm not sure what it is you could possibly find out of order by my
>stating the obvious on this matter.

Only obvious to you, not to me.

>It wasn't meant to serve any
>purpose,  merely to indicate that I have seen evidence
>to back up the
>possible existence of the so far unsubstantiated _fax_ from S&S.

I replied to your initial comments with regards to the assertions you made
about Steinway and Decals Unlimited, not any fax.

>The offense is that, if this is true...

The crux of the matter "if".

>... I haven't lost a rebuild to this
>comparison yet.
>Dale Fox

Based on this one statement concerning the excellent work you claim to
perform, being considered incompetent by an imaginery *or real* entity,
would seem to me to be an irrelevant issue, and should be of little
consequence to someone like you.

Keith McGavern
kam544@flash.net
Registered Piano Technician