Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:53:40 PDT

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

Hi all -

Went to a new customer today and ran into a problem.  This spinet from the
mid-to-late 1960's (822639) has a snap-type drop sticker to whippen
connection that is wobbly, causing the whole drop to twist and 'fall off'
the capstan.  I tried the bushing cloths that I carry, but none seemed thick
enough for the job.  Is it just a matter of getting thick enough cloth that
will still pass through the 'jaws'?  It seems to be made with the idea of
snapping on or off.

Is it worth pulling the action, or just bring a pillow and get comfy on the
floor?  The entire mid-section is loose to some degree.

thanks

Ron Koval
Chicagolandtech