Stability question/resolution

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 17:51:38 -0400

Kris,

No doubt nearly all of us have at one time or another bought something
"low-cost" only to find out it couldn't deliver.  When one considers
that a Dampp-Chaser system can easily use a gallon or more of water a
month, one can see why the Hydro-Bar couldn't deliver.  In addition a
piano owner isn't likely to soak it too many times until it just becomes
too much bother opening the piano to get to it.

I installed the first Dampp-Chaser complete system because a client had
a piano that wouldn't stay in tune.  I sold that system (and all systems
since) with my own one-year money back guarantee.  So far it hasn't cost
me anything.  Putting a system in your own piano first is a good idea,
since you can speak with much more authority on how easy it is to care
for.

Get Dampp-Chaser's installation video.  I wish they had that when I was
getting started.

Clyde Hollinger