stability question

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 19:41:19 EDT

In a message dated 8/20/99 4:28:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time, you write:

<< Please, don't go there. Once you start discounting services or products you
 invite more of the same. I suggest that even the smallest church probably
 has enough members to throw a bake sale or something to come up with the
 priced of the Dampp Chaser. (snip)>>

You are abosolutely right, of course.  I was responding to the question
literally taken however.  To not sell the products and services for their
full and usual value is as compromising as doping the pinblock.

Clearly, if these people can be made to understand the problem and what the
most effective solutions will be, they will end up paying the lowest costs
and also getting the greatest benefit.  People who sit on church boards are
not necessarily so easily convinced however.  Someone may have created a
negative opinion albeit an erroneous one about humidity control systems in
one or more of the members minds.  You can't change people's long held
beliefs about things very easily, even if you are a good salesman.  It is
also very common for them to be neglected and disconnected in any public
place.

Things just don't always work out as planned and there is a time and place
for every kind of compromise, even taking lower profits and doping pinblocks.
 I hope Kris does neither one.