yamaha

Marvin McDonald pianomarv@earthlink.net
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:50:49 +0000

Les,
I don't know if you left an earlier message explaining your problem with the
jack springs but if not could you please enlighten us??  Sorry to hear about
your problem with Yamaha.  I have noticed that the customer service I use to
get has fallen off as well. Don't know if its due to the restructuring of
the  warehouse or what but the service use to be a lot better.  Yamaha does
a lot for the technician and I'm looking forward to going to "The Littel Red
School House' one of these days.  Hope it happens soon as my application has
been in for almost 2 years now.

---Marvin