Piano Plates by HS CNC milling.

Elian Degen J. degen@telcel.net.ve
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:17:27 -0400

Orignal message

....... (Of course you must realize that the tuning of this piano will =
be done=20
perfectly in 4 minutes by a  multi-armed robot with a positronic SAT =
brain,=20
and we will just buy one and chauffeur it around.) >>>>>>

Bill Simon
Phoenix

Sorry Bill and List, I couldn=B4t resist

If the factory can at an extra cost make the robot motorized, he could =
take care of the customers alone, charge the customer, send it to my =
account, and in case of emergency they could contact me at... say =
1-800-aloha !!!