Surprise!

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:17:03 EDT

You have been asleep for years and years and years.  I think it has been on
there for at least five years or more.  So has the new music desks that will
lean back so that you can write music at a comfortable angle.  They also
introduced the new trend in "slow close" fallboards.  What a great feature to
see on pianos these days.  Now some of Yamaha's uprights have "slow close" as
well.

<<  So how long have I been asleep on this one? Sure hope it's not years and
years and years.

 Ron N >>