Steinway underlever spring tension

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:55:29 -0400

Lance,
It is well worth the effort to replace the back action as well.
The spring-loaded sostenuto tabs make all the difference in the world.
I would say that it is as important as replacing wippens.

With the Renner USA Underlever Kit is very easy to make a duplicate rail.

In the back of the instruction booklet which accompanies the kit is
a list of suggested tensions.

Regards,

Jon Page

Jon Page,  Harwich Port,  Cape Cod,  Mass.  mailto:jpage@capecod.net