Dampp-Chaser clarification

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:52:59 -0500

Roger:

	This is "sort of" out of place on the whole list, but not totally-
	A big thanks for the program you did at the Houston Chapter last
weekend!  I guess the less than huge crowd was indicative that many have
already made uptheir minds, and don't need to be confused with any facts.
 I was impressed with
	The organization of your talk-
	Your information and research-
	Your candid admission that a "whole system" isn't essential for
everyone-
	Your demonstration "soundboard gizmo", even though it needed more time
to "cook".
	All in all, an excellent, informative, helpful program.

les bartlett
houston