New Address, again!

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:30:44 -0400

Dear Friends, colleagues, relatives, enemies and others,

It was not clear if this got through to both lists because of the
addresses shown and notices of undeliverable mail, so,, if this is a
repeat just ignore it, again.

Please forgive me if you get multiple notices.  Lists are nice but
sometimes annoying.

After a long and protracted fight with Ma Bell they changed my phone
number anyway.

At lease my email address remains the same, so far, at
nhunt@jagat.com.

Please update your address books.  It is official, I have moved
(actually just in the process) to:

                34 South 7th Avenue
                Highland Park, NJ 08904-2802
                732-339-9378