Accu-just Hitch pins - any time, any place!

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:48:53 -0400

Hi Bill,

Point well taken.

I realize that my original comment may have been used to encourage someone
to blindly go ahead and install new vertical hitch pins without any
discrimination whatsoever.

My original response was to Jon, who I believe has a very good head on his
shoulders, and would really surprise me if he wasn't already thinking that
which you addressed.  I wasn't thinking about who might be lurking in the
background.

I will try to be more careful with my wording in the future.

Sorry.

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net