Soundboard cleaning elixir

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:40:56 -0400

If you have the patience and persersistance anything is possible.  Is
it worth it?  Beats me.

Steinway New York used to have a crew of piano cleaners that cleaned
pianos in the home.  They had the ability to amke a piano look like
brand new, all over the inside.  I have _no_ idea how they did it
except it took about half a day.

		Newton