Lost messages

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 00:16:26 -0600

>>From July 31 through Aug 12th, my server sent only half the messages from
>>Pianotech.
> If there was a message I didn't reply to that I should have, please
>forward that to
>me.
>	In particular there was a thread developing on mechanical methods
>of finding the
>means of two or more numbers.  If that developed I would appreciate
>getting those
>replies forwarded.
>R Moody

Best you go to Pianotech Archives
http://www.ptg.org/archive/pianotech.php/
and review those dates to determine what
it is you want.

It's a *very* friendly system, and everything is dated for easy viewing.
    (thanks in part, if not completely, to Andy Rudoff's efforts)

Keith McGavern
kam544@flash.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731