Piano Technician Position

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 03:49:34 GMT

Jim,
At 17:53 8/13/99 EDT, you wrote:

>Geeeez guys...should I feel honored?? :-)

Of course!!

>And CONRAD!!
> At least Paul came to KC and didn't go running of to Holland to drink beer
>and eat chocolate with Andre!!

I didn't eat chocolate.

>Hey guys I may just apply for this thingee myself!!! I could use the rest AND
>the raise in living standard :-)
>Probably shouldn't ask y'all for references though huh?
>Jim Bryant (FL)

I'd be glad to give a reference.  You probably would want one from someone
reputable, though, right?

I would agree with the sentiment that the position could/would be a resumé
starter. Been there, done that, survived.  I _did_ take a pay cut from what
I had estimated for that year, but the lure of a steady income (& paid
vacation, even!!) was irresistable.

Conrad Hoffsommer     mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.