Binghampton

Clark Sprague csprague@richnet.net
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:07:45 -0400

Dear list,
     Having lived about 1 hour South of there for 4 years, and having seen a few
places in the world,  I can honestly tell you that although I have not seen many
places in the world, I have seen a few, and there is no place in this world that
I feel is more beautiful, at times than that small part of it.  I know that this
sounds like I should go back there, but the cost of living is not very high
there, and the people are friendly.  There are great opportunities for those who
like the outdoors (fishing, hunting, etc.).   I was fortunate enough to take
care of a Dr's  summer hideout there.  20 acre bass lake out back, green mtn
sides out the back door with sheep grazing, etc.  I also ramble a bit, but for
the right person, there is opportunities there.
Clark Sprague