fully disclosed Yamaha lover questions Petrof

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 17:58:22 EDT

That is not my understanding.  They do not offer Renner actions fully
assembled by Renner.  They only offer them with their assembly.  Do they?
Maybe Wim can chime in here, or Keith?

Ed Tomlinson

<< There are two Petrof variants sold in the US. One with
 action fully assembled by Renner and one with Renner parts assembled by the
 Czechs. The price difference is a couple 2 - 3 thousand dollars. (This is my
 understanding at any rate) This should tell you something Mike. >>