fully disclosed Yamaha lover questions Petrof

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:02:14 EDT

Jim,

It does not have a Renner action... just their parts.  If I had all the parts
to a Rolls Royce and the RR factory had the same.  I believe after a year of
me putting it together their car would likely drive better than mine.  Parts
aren't just parts.

Ed Tomlinson

<< Like Ed, I am a Yamaha fan...but Yamaha, as good/dependable as it is,
ain't
 a Petrof, or Steinway, or Baldwin and they all have their individual good
and
 bad points.  If we were speaking of one of the older Petrof grands I would
be
 in the 'Nay" camp but since this is a new one w/Renner action and improved
 workmanship (hopefully)...I can only say that I have seen a couple of very
 nice 'new' Petrofs. >>