asking for information

Hugo Landolfi landolfi@lvd.com.ar
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 22:03:42 -0000

  Dear Silvia:
                      In our School of pianistic technology (Escuela de =
Tecnologia Pianistica de Buenos Aires) you can obtain many resourses in =
Spanish.=20

  Our school is the only that offers residence and home study courses in =
Spanish in piano tuning, regulating and repairing.
  We have many students from Spain and from most southamerica =
countries..

  For more information, please go to our page:

  http://www.pianomundo.com.ar/escuela.htm

  Thanks,

  Prof. Hugo Landolfi
  Director
   Escuela de Tecnologia Pianistica de Buenos Aires
       http://www.pianomundo.com.ar/escuela.htm
  =20
    Cursos profesionales de estudio a distancia en=20
    Afinacion, Reparacion  y Regulacion de Pianos
  =20
          Echague 1190 2A-Villa Bosch (1682)                    =20
                    Buenos Aires - Argentina
  Tel: +(5411) 4844-3306 // Fax: +(5411) 4844-9464