analogies

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 20:48:49 +0200

I use the car in analogies, such as a car will run without having it
serviced by a
mechanic but why have it run at non-optimum performance. Have your piano
action repaired/regulated etc.

or, you can put petrol (gas) in an old car and wash it, so it will go and
look nice but it needs more that that to go on working. ie. Yes, it needs
tuning, but the action needs a service...

Also, someone on the list gave one about colours, you cant tell a person
blue is green - so why have a C sound like a B - get a pitch raise done! I
use that now -(thanks to unknown source).

Brian Lawson