Today's comics

John Gunderson jgunderson@monmouth.com
Sat, 07 Aug 1999 09:37:34 -0400

John,  so long as you are not profitting or in anyway taking profit from
(damaging) the owner of the copyright by your action of copying the comic, I
don't think that there is a lot they can do to you (mind you I am not
commenting directly to legality and I am not an attorney)(thank heavens).  Go
ahead and scan.