No-show (form letter included)

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 09:39:43 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/99 2:38:56 AM !!!First Boot!!!, cedel@redrose.net
writes:

<< > 2. how many customers have responded favorably/unfavorably?

 It depends what you mean by favorable or unfavorable.  I haven't kept
 records, but I would guess somewhat less than half call with an apology
 and reschedule.  For the others I don't hear from them again, and I
 haven't lost sleep over that.  No one has told me the letter irked them
 or anything like that.  If you wish to express an opinion here, I'm all
 ears (or eyes, as the case may be).

 > 3. have you had to charge someone extra, and what was their reaction?

 No, it hasn't happened, yet. >>

Based on this information, I am going to continue my policy, which is, forget
it and go on with my life. As Jim Bryant said, I'd rather spend my time,
energy and mental powers to do something more productive, like going
shopping, cleaning the shop, or just taking a nap.  (I could play golf, but I
don't carry my clubs with me.)

Willem