Closest to home

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Sat, 07 Aug 1999 13:42:39 +0200

A curious thing, I got a copy of the SA Music Teachers magazine and there
is an advert for another piano tuner who is a member of the South African
Association of Professional Piano Tuners. Well none of the other tuners in
Joburg have heard of it, I gave them a call and they have been going for
the past 5 years!

I often find things I want are closest to home, and there you go. So, I've
sent off an application for membership and let you know more about it when
I get the application forms.

Brian Lawson
Lawsonic Pianoforte Services
PO Box 751097, Garden View