Stupidly Challenge

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@roadrunner.com
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 16:10:15 -0600

At 08:00 AM 8/6/99 -0400, you wrote:
>On the Tremper Stupidity Index I rate my score as a 9.  There must be
>someone more stupid than I.
>Fred

Fred,

88 pins is hard to top, Fred. My two stupidest moments have to be:

	A) When an associate and I were hanging upright hammers, side by side, on
two slightly different actions, and got the new hammers mixed-up. I use
titebond, which WILL extract within a few hours, but it's a booger. We were
up till midnight swappin' hammers. They almost would have worked, but not
quite.

	B) Installing a replacement bass wire on the mid-size Yamaha belonging to
Jaron Lanier, the "inventor" of virtual reality. Missed the aggraffe. He
spotted it and went ROFL. Un-doing that coil enough to run it back through
was a trip, with Mr. Powerglove in tears behind me.

Wearing my stupid sign on a regular basis,
Guy