Tuning Benefits

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 21:59:21 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/99 7:22:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time, musicman@eoni.com
writes:

<< Somewhere I read of the benefits of keeping the piano in tune.  I think in
 the journal.  This was about how the young student imprints poor sound in
 the ear, and then has trouble adjusting to a piano that is in tune.
   I tried going to the on-line journal articles, but I didn't know quite
 how to identify what I was looking for.  Does anyone have a suggestion as
 to where I might find this kind of information that I can give to clients
 who feel their piano is "good enough" for jenny to learn on just as it is?

 Ed Carwithen
 John Day, Or >>

Purchase the Business Resouce Manual from the Home Office.  There are
articles that cover your exact question.  You can copy them on your own
letterhead, and give them to your customers.  Other good articles are there
as well.  I carry a 3 ring binder, allow my customer too look through and
keep a copy.  Then while I am tuning I hear the binder click. What a nice
sound!

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR