Square Grand

Clark Sprague csprague@richnet.net
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 12:28:13 -0400

Cc:
Hello, I have a early 1800's piano. the name on it is
R. Nunnings & clark N.Y.  it is a square grand, it has large round legs
with wood screws. It plays, and has original ivory.It is 6ft. long
and 3ft. wide. It is in my garage and I would like to sell it.
The only time I have ever saw one is in a museum, or in plantation
houses.if you will e-mail me I will give you the serial no.
                                            thanks, linda
Anyone want a square grand to restore?  I haven't looked at it.  Clark Sprague