Stupidly Challenge

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 21:33:24 -0600

-----
> Fred W. Tremper, RPT
> Morehead State University
> Morehead, KY 40351
> f.trempe@morehead-st.edu

-----

Fred:  I am certainly at a loss to top that one, but I thought I would
tell you of something I did once to a certain  piano supply company.(
Name withheld to protect the guilty.)  I needed a set of replacement
plastic sharps.  Just for the heck of it when the person taking the order
asked what I wanted in my order I said " a set of flats."  I was promptly
informed that they did not carry those.  I don't know if the person at
the company wasn't thinking or if we could just blame it on the way
things were/are stored on computers.
OK  I'll go back into my corner now.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.