Stupid stuff

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 19:34:32 -0400

Friends,

I remember the time I needed to reglue a bass bridge to the apron in a
spinet.  After replacing the strings and pulling them to pitch they were
nearly all tubby.  Upon investigation I found I had put a twist in each
one the wrong direction!  I corrected my error, and all that was lost
was my time.

Clyde (the only Clyde on the list, I think)