Tech in Huntsville, Alabama area

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@roadrunner.com
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 14:54:35 -0600

At 12:42 PM 8/3/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Guy writes:
>>Looking for a tech in the Huntsville, Alabama area to service a rebuild
>>that's going that way.
>
>   Hmmm,  The Nashville crowd might like to hear the particulars.  I am
>booked through the end of the year, but can refer several local techs from
>here.

Ed,
	Thanks for the response. Referrals to the "Nashville" crowd would be
welcome, since you're tied up. This unit isn't up to your daily fare,
anyway. The particulars, FYI, are that it's a Weber six-legged spinet with
a new block, etc. Rebuilt soundboard, and partial action restoration. Real
nice person owns it, and it's been played on by at least one major talent
when visiting the customer. It'll need post-moving tuning, followed by
break-in touch-up regulation. I'm going to finish the action work soon,
while we have high (60%) RH, so it shouldn't swell up too much.

>    And did Jill come back from the convention, all fired up?  (It is gonna
>be hard to keep them down on the farm................)

Understood. Although, Ed, you've already asked her yourself, since she's
lurking on the list. AND... from the way she tells it, I'm sure she keeps
her eyes out for any post with YOUR name on it! (along with a few others,
of course). I'd say she had a fantastic first convention.

>Regards,
>Ed Foote

Regards at you, too,
Thanks,