(Fwd) Piano Technician Position

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 19:03:31 -0500

I am forwarding this message to the list:

Ron

Date sent:      	Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:26:11 -0400
To:             	webmaster@ptg.org
From:           	Janet Proctor <jproctor@binghamton.edu>
Subject:        	Piano Technician Position

Hi!

After calling the Piano Technicians Guild, I was told that it was too
late
to place an ad in the Sept. issue for a position here at the University.
It was then suggested that I e-mail you and ask to have this put on
the
piano tech list serve.

PIANO TECHNICIAN:  Three-quarter time.  All aspects of piano
services,
including rebuilding Steinway instruments.  Three-Five years
experience,
including concert work.  Registered technician or equivalent skills.
Benefits.  Beginning October 1999 or as soon as possible.  Salary $22,500.
Excellent community opportunities.  Binghamton University is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer.  Send resume and three letters of
recommendation to Bruce Borton, Chair, Department of Music, PO Box 6000,
Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY  13902-6000.  FAX: (607) 777-4425.

Thank you very much for your help.
Janet E. Proctor			(607) 777-2591
Secretary to the Chair                  Fine Arts 165
Music Department                        Fax Number (607) 777-4425
Binghamton University
P. O. Box 6000
Binghamton, NY  13902-6000

Ron Berry, RPT, Indianapolis, IN