Need a Technician in MN.

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Sun, 01 Aug 1999 07:48:27 -0500

Kit Cleworth wrote:

> I need a technician in or near Albert Lea, Minnesota to look at a piano
> that the owner is trying to sell me.  Names, email addresses and/or phone
> numbers would be helpful.

That part of the country is pretty thin on techs.  You might want to try
calling David Liljedahl, RPT in Des Moines  (515) 252-7105.  David and I used
to work together for the Steinway Dealer there.  He still does.  The company
has stores all over the state including Mason City in Northern Iowa.  He
occasionally heads up that direction to take care of a few customers scattered
about and to tune the store pianos up their.  (I used to do the same thing at
the time).  Albert Lea is still a bit out of the way but it is a clear shot up
I-35.  He might be willing to go take a look if he is headed up that direction
soon.  Good luck.

Rob Goodale, RPT