Material for Newspaper Story

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 23:07:35 -0400

Here's one for the late shift.

I'm returning a call tomorrow morning from a local print reporter. I've
already faxed her an outline of what interesting things I could tell her,
including the 3D grand action web page model Keith pointed us to last year,
and the recent SciAm URL of from the Steinway Factory. What are url's or
ftp's for the current size and health of the piano industry, and the number
of kids taking lessons, that sort of thing? I could download them at
breakfast, or simply point the reporter to them. If I meet with her in
person, I'll hand her the PTG bulletins.

I'll keep you posted.

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"Round here we don't talk unless we can improve on the silence."
    Ron Rude, local Public Radio Commentator.