Looking for used Steinways in the South

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:44:06 -0500

I have three customers looking for L/O's, A's, and/or B's.  I live in
Louisiana and we would be willing to travel one or two states over to
see/buy prospective pianos.  Original factory or rebuilt/reconditioned by
only the most conscientious/able  will be considered (I know there are lots
of good pianos that have been ruined out there).  Customers want to spend
up to the low 20's for the L/O/A's and mid 20's for B's.  Any suggestions
on how to go about the search would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."