CA Glue & Cracked Pin Block

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 07:35:33 -0600

David,
It sounds like you have nothing to lose. Try the thinnest glue first. If it
seems to wick endlessly into the pinblock use an eyedropper or pointed
pencil to drop the activating fluid into the pin area that you are filling.
Then use the medium to fill the gap. Try to keep the tip of the applicator
from touching anything as it will clog up. When the area will no longer
take glue use the kicker again and wait a minute for it to set. Then break
the pin loose either with your tuning hammer or tap the pin ever so
slightly in to break it loose. Reapply the thin glue if the torque is still
low.
Joe Goss