Refinishing prices

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:54:24 -0600

>    Hi All,   I am going back into refinishing, but need to set  up a
>price sheet.  I would like to see some existing price sheets...
>... Please include the typical price for an RTP tuning in  the area, so I
>can get some perspective.  Please reply privately to my  buiness address,
>mstory@storypiano.com .  Thanks in  advance.   Mark Story, RTT
>Eastern Washington  University
>Mail Stop 100, Cheney WA 99004
>mstory@ewu.edu

Mark,

Did you not receive the latest info sheet this year concerning the
Antitrust Policy from the Piano Technicians Guild (PTG) Home Office?  If
not, I highly recommend you secure a copy and read all of it before going
any further with this type request.

Here is just one of Ten Don'ts of Anti-Trust by James R. McKown, Spencer
Fane Britt & Browne LLP which were part of the PTG publication, that
specifically addresses what you are asking.

1. Don't discuss or exchange with competitors or others price information,
including costs, discounts, terms of sales or profit margins.

RTT, RTP?

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net
Registered Piano Technician