Refinishing prices

Mark Story mstory@ewu.edu
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 10:51:31 -0700

Hi All,

I am going back into refinishing, but need to set up a price sheet.  I =
would like to see some existing price sheets from areas other than mine =
(Spokane - eastern Washington State).  If you refinish and have one or =
would like to send your refinishers sheet I would really apreciate it.  =
Please include the typical price for an RTP tuning in the area, so I can =
get some perspective.  Please reply privately to my buiness address, =
mstory@storypiano.com .  Thanks in advance.

Mark Story, RTT
Eastern Washington University
Mail Stop 100, Cheney WA 99004