Noisy 'D' strings

Paul S. Larudee larudee@pacbell.net
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:11:25 -0700

Joe & Penny Goss wrote:

> Paul,
> I reread your post. Try placing masking tape on all waist string ends and
> then check damper function also. but then you most likely have tried all
> Joe Goss
>
> > I take it back.  If the sound happens with any two strings in the
> > trichord muted out,

Hi, Joe,

It was Lew Jones and Joe Brown who put up the original post.  I wrote a
couple of responses.  I understood their post to mean that the sound
occurred both as a unison and with any of the individual strings.  All
of the other responses are directed at unison problems.  Did I
misinterpret the post?

Paul S. Larudee, RPT
Richmond, CA