pianoDB 97

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:25:15 +0200

VOCE88@AOL.COM wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Anyone using this program to schedule and track customers?
>
> Anyone using it for multiple techs.?
>
> Any comments would be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Richard Galassini
> Cunningham Piano Co.
> 1 800 394 1117

I use a database /calander system called Commence. Easy to set up, and
tailor to your needs. and is very powerfull. Once thing I like about it
is that all my billing, addresses, to do's and appointments are handled
by just this one program. Also that it attaches multiple bills to the
same customer without any hassel. An All in one easy to use solution,
and it is free and available for download on the net now. It is
available from PCPlus magazine's super CD.

Richard Brekne