Don Mannino - Hot Stuff Glue

John Freeman jef1@mindspring.com
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 07:57:05 -0500

Don:
Thanks for the information.  However,  I have never heard of this glue.  =
Where can it be  purchased.   Thank you  John Freeman
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Don Mannino=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, April 23, 1999 10:14 PM
  Subject: RE: Glue for Kawai plastic=20

  John,
  =20
  The best thing I can recommend is Hot Stuff gap filling glue. It will =
grab the ABS fine, and will give you a little time to settle the dampers =
in position. Just be sure you have the solvent handy so that you don't =
become an accessory item permanently fastened to the action, and be sure =
the damper is well aligned before you move on to the next note.
  =20
  PVC-E works well for gluing felt and wood to ABS, but I have not tried =
it for ABS to ABS - let me know if you do try it.
  =20
  Don Mannino