Do it yourself piano tech.

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:04:15 -0600

>Here's the kicker. It had just been tuned this morning, and IT WAS HER
>PIANO TUNER THAT INSTRUCTED HER TO POUND THE PINS!!!
>My Jaw dropped to the floor. She didn't know wether he was a guild
>member or not and,
>
>Dale Davidson
>Ottawa, Ontario

Dale, I always make it a practice to hear both sides of a story before
judging.  I would be willing to bet a tuning that the technician in this
case is innocent.  I'll assume the piano needed some form of pin tightening
and this tech was probably describing the various options.  I've done this
many times.  The customer listens intently then to save a few bucks figures
"what the heck, can't be that hard."

Good thing she wasn't told about CA glue.  She might not have been able to
reach the phone to call you!

Glenn.