wurlitzer piano

Dan Eumurian cen09460@centuryinter.net
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 02:24:53 +0000

Your piano was built in 1937, according to the Pierce Piano Atlas, 9th
edition. If you would like to indicate where you live, we would be glad
to try to help you find a good piano technician who could tell you more
about the piano, including what it is worth and what might be needed to
make it work better. You must realize, though, that a piano of that age
may have problems that could make it not worth fixing.

Best wishes,

Dan Eumurian, Registered Piano Technician
1634 Barlow St.
La Crosse, WI 54601
(608) 788-8637
hope4you@centuryinter.net