Bladwin vertical piano

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 19:16:14 EDT

gmcinturff@packetengines.com writes:

<< I am interested in where I can get an appraisal of a Baldwin vertical
piano.
 Baldwin Grand Prix Paris 1900. If I have the serial number correct the piano
 was manufactured in 1901. It is in very good shape and has been in the
 family for at least 50 years that I know of.
 Can somebody point me in the right direction for getting an appraisal?
 Thanks
 Gary McInturff

Here in the Midwest, a one hundred year old Baldwin upright would be worth
about $1200 in excellent condition.

(A note to all piano techs. When asking for appraisals, values, etc., please
tell us in what part of the country you are located. Prices vary depending on
what part of the country you are in.)

Willem Blees
St. Louis
that's in the Midwest :)