回复: Hastings piano

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 17:04:13 -0400

>Dear Patrick
>and the list,
>
>I never seen or heard of a Hastings piano In China.Is it really made in
>China?
>
>I know that some piano Co. in China make pianos with a new brand for special
>use.
>Is it a special-- made piano for "import"?
>
>Baoli Liu
>China
According to Mr. Poppenberg, the present importer of Yellow River
(Guangzhou Piano) pianos in the USA, Hastings was a Yellow River piano
relabelled for import. Mr. Poppenberg had been working for Hastings; when
Hastings stopped importing it, he took over importing Yellow River (with no
label change).

See you in Kansas City,
Zaijian,
Patrcik Draine