Outsiders looking in

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:27:53 -0400

Recently, I'm sure we have all received a couple of e-mails from people
who's names do not look familiar to us..that's because they are not list
members, but are able to post to the list regardless.

I don't have a problem with this option of the Maj*rdomo software that
is used to generate this list..but..the problem lies with the reply
function..i think..Andy???

if you want to reply to just the sender, then you have to copy and paste
that person's address into a new message..replying to the message will
just send it back to all of us here on this list, whether you 'reply' or
'reply to all'...and if that person is not a member of the list, then
your reply will never be seen by the sender..is this correct?

Rook